Infinite CBD Brief Overview
- Uses single-source, Colorado-grown hemp
- All products are 100% free from THC
- Offers a fun and unique product line-up
- Laboratory tested for purity and potency
- High potency CBD oils (up to 5000mg)
- No option to buy full-spectrum products
- The returns policy is not very flexible
- Some may find the branding gimmicky
Read on for our full Infinite CBD review, or check out some of our top-rated CBD oils below:
Infinite CBD In-Depth Review
When it comes to the CBD market, there are many players in the game. But what truly sets some apart is having unique and fun products that customers can’t get anywhere else! That is where Infinite CBD comes in to play. This CBD company is based out of Colorado, and with an outer space themed company branding, offers many cool products from asteroid gummies to hair plasma.
The company’s main feature is its products which are made from CBD isolate. This is the purest form of CBD, as it’s not mixed in with other cannabinoids. Since CBD is the most powerful of all the cannabinoids found in hemp, Infinite CBD products will be perfect for ensuring quality outcomes.
In addition to CBD isolate, Infinite CBD also flaunts nano CBD.
Most CBD that we ingest is often not completely absorbed. In fact, up to 90% of the CBD actually goes to waste because the body can not break it all down. But with nano CBD, the particles and chemicals are broken down through a process called nano-emulsification, which makes the cannabinoids more readily available for the body to use right away, leaving less waste.
With so many choices of CBD products on the market, we get that it can be a frustrating endeavor to be sure you’re getting the best products. We are going to give you all you need to know about this ultra-creative and unique Colorado company in our complete Infinite CBD oil review!
Who Are Infinite CBD?
Infinite CBD is a relatively new CBD company that specializes in CBD isolate. It was born just a few years ago (in 2016) in Lakewood, Colorado, just west of the global cannabis capital of Denver. Infinite CBD was founded by Stephen Ryan.
The business all started in a peculiar sort of way. A dad of one of Stephen’s son’s friends was having a lot of pain from Lyme disease and didn’t know what road to turn to. As he was a truck driver, he couldn’t take opioids or other strong prescription pain meds to manage the pain. And so Stephen, by chance, got his hands on some CBD oil and gave it to his son’s friend’s dad. He had great success in helping his pain with the CBD oil.
From this event, Infinite CBD emerged. They went so far as to find the perfect type and version of CBD, and eventually came to arrive at CBD isolate due to its effectiveness.
With CBD purity of 99%, this CBD isolate from Infinite CBD is some of the purest stuff on today’s market. Their ultimate goal and company promise is to produce some of the most effective and pure CBD products out there. And let us tell you, it seems they’ve done just that!
Highlights of Infinite CBD
Infinite CBD has a lot of great things about its products. Their website was very informative in giving us all we needed to know about its hemp and the items it produces. Here are a few of the qualities that we really liked about Infinite CBD oil:
- Effectiveness: The products sold by Infinite CBD are made from CBD isolate. This is the purest form of CBD as it has been extracted and separated from all the other cannabinoids commonly found in hemp. At Infinite CBD, they believe that CBD is best when used alone based on studies that have led them to this conclusion.
- Fun and Creative Products: Infinite CBD has some really fun and cool products made from their CBD isolate, such as hair plasma, bright and juicy asteroid gummies, and even CBD lip balm!
- Single-Source Hemp: All of the hemp is grown right in Colorado! They don’t source from locations where they don’t know the exact way the hemp was grown and treated, so you can be sure you are getting the purest and most trustworthy natural plant material.
- Lab-Tested: All of the lab results, from testing of the quality to the potency of the products, are posted right on their site. So, you can be sure you are getting exactly what you are told you are getting, and nothing else.
Infinite CBD: Negative Thoughts
One of the things we didn’t like was that the return policy was not very negotiable. They do not accept any products that you have opened or tried out. So if the product is not up to your expectations or you are not satisfied, they will likely not issue a refund.
In addition to the not very flexible return policy, they also do not appear to have a huge fanbase or clientele. They seem to be a bit locally known but have not reached nationwide or international status.
Although this isn’t a huge concern, it would still be nice to know that a company has had a lot of success and has fans from all ends of the country. This would allow us to be more confident in the quality and desirability of the products.
Our Personal Experience with Infinite CBD
We ordered a couple of items from the Infinite CBD lineup. The first product we tried was the Infinite CBD Asteroid Gummies. The CBD gummies were such a cool and fun way to consume the CBD! They were so bright and colorful and tasted amazing! They came in nice packaging and in little star shapes, keeping in tune with the whole outer space theme.
Being CBD isolate, the gummies contain 0% THC, so we knew that we would not have to worry about the psychoactive effects or failing a drug test. The gummies took about 30 minutes before we began feeling the calming effects of the CBD. They allowed us to get through a hectic workday with minimal stress.
They did seem more effective than many other CBD oils we have tried, and perhaps CBD truly is more effective as an isolate!
The second product that we tried was the NANO Enhancer. The NANO Enhancer is basically a way to incorporate CBD isolate into just about anything you could possibly imagine. Being flavorless and clear, you simply drop this liquid into any sort of food or drink to give it some added CBD.
The nanoparticles’ efficacy ensures that the body will absorb them better as well. When we tried this, we added a few drops to a green smoothie. We didn’t notice anything drastic all at once when we tried this. However, throughout the day, we felt calmer and had a pleasant sense of well-being. It seemed to even us out throughout the day and also seemed to help with the tension and headaches that some of us normally get.
Additional Products from Infinite CBD
Infinite CBD has a pretty large range of products to choose from, so you’ll surely find something for any needs you have. But here, we’ll give you a few of the most popular and top-selling products they have for sale. Some of their top hits are:
- Asteroid Gummies: The Asteroid Gummies from Infinite CBD come in packs of 5, 10, and 20. Each gummy contains 25 milligrams of CBD Isolate.
- Infinite CBD Isolate Droppers: Coming in potencies of 250mg to 5000mg, these bottles of CBD isolate are great for taking your CBD orally, or for adding to your smoothies, coffee, juices, and so much more. Depending on how much you want to feel, you can add more or less to your liking. You are in control with these easy-to-use drops!
- Infinite CBD Capsules: The capsules come in regular, AM, or PM. The AM contains caffeine to help wake you up, and the PM contains melatonin to help your brain know it’s time for bed! Each pill contains 25 milligrams of CBD Isolate.
- Infinite CBD Topicals: The topical products from Infinite CBD are Afterglow, Freezing Point Cream, and Freezing Point Salve. You can apply these directly to your skin. These topical solutions can help promote healthy skin and reduce inflammation, as well as help with aches, pains, and healing.
- Infinite CBD Beard Flux: This is one of those products unique to Infinite CBD. The Beard Flux is a CBD-infused oil for your beard! Whether it be dry, flaky skin underneath, itchiness, or redness, Beard Flux has got your back!
- Infinite CBD Dark Matter: This product acts as an antiseptic. It has many of the same properties as soap, yet at the same time contains CBD. The result is the ultimate healing potion.
Infinite CBD Costs
- Asteroid Gummies: A 5-pack of these gummies will cost you $12.50, a 10-pack $20.50, and a 20-pack, $36.00.
- Infinite CBD Isolate Droppers: The prices of the droppers range from $18.50 to $182.50 depending on which size and strength you choose. The droppers come in the sizes of 250mg, 500mg, 1,000mg, 2,500mg, and 5,000mg.
- Infinite CBD Capsules: The Isolate Capsules start from $21.00, and the A.M. and P.M. Capsules start from $42.50.
- Infinite CBD Topicals: The Afterglow starts at $18.00, the Freezing Point cream $21.00 to $67.00 depending on which size cream and how many mg. The Freezing Point Salve has either a stick option or a jar, which are $28.00 or $49.20, respectively.
- Infinite CBD Beard Flux: The beard Flux starts at $22.50.
- Infinite CBD Dark Matter: The Dark Matter starts at $13.00.
Our Infinite CBD Review: A Summary
Infinite CBD has definitely brought some game-changing products to the CBD market. With their CBD isolate, they have a potency and purity that is hard to beat. In addition, they also offer nano CBD, which is great at getting the most from your money, as nearly all the CBD will be absorbed by the body for maximum effectiveness.
They have a lot of high quality and unique products such as the delicious gummies, and the nano enhancer. You can add the latter to pretty much any food or beverage of your choice for your daily dose of CBD!
Overall, Infinite CBD is a great company to choose from due to their high quality and purity in their CBD isolate.
It offers a lot of products to choose from too! In addition, none of their products contain THC, since they are made using only CBD isolate. So if you are worried about drug testing, but still don’t want to miss out on all the benefits that CBD has to offer, Infinite CBD is a must-try!
We hope you found this Infinite CBD review to be insightful and informative, and we would definitely recommend you to go check out all the products in their lineup at their official site.
Final Verdict – 7/10
Is CBD isolate really the most effective way to take CBD? Read our guide on full-spectrum products vs. isolates to find out.
Official Site: infinitecbd.com